1. Privacy Agreement for Virtl.X Business Intelligence Website
2. Third Party Websites.
This site may contain links to other websites for your convenience. VBI may not maintain or control the content of these websites and our inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply that VBI endorses these websites or guarantees the reliability of the information that they contain.
3. Computer Viruses.
While it is very unlikely, VBI is not responsible for any computer problem (including virus transmission) that you may experience as a result of visiting this site or any of its links.
VBI gives notice that all information contained within the site is subject to alteration with or without notice. While all information contained within this website is correct at the time of publication, some details (including specifications, dates, prices, etc.) could possibly change.
4. Data Protection and Privacy.
Any personal data collected through our websites will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Individuals personal data will not be distributed for the purpose of survey tracking or learning purposes without the individuals express permission.
5. Limitation of Liability.
We give you no warranty or assurance about our websites and you use our websites at your own risk. Our websites should only be used for information purposes and are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. You should not rely on our websites to make (or refrain from making) any decisions or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defense or settlement costs) whatsoever, arising out of, or referable to, material on our websites, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of VBI for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the supply of the goods or services again or the cash equivalent.
6. Copyright and Trademarks.
Copyright in the material on our websites and any trademarks featured are owned or licensed by VBI. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this website without our express permission in writing. The material on this site may only be reproduced for personal, non-commercial use or, as otherwise prescribed, under copyright legislation.
8. Use of this Website and its Services.
You must not use this website or any service available on this website for any of the following purposes or in the following manner:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with any criminal activity;
- To send, publish or use any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
- To transmit chain letters, spam letters or junk email, or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour or any behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, harassment, inconvenience or needless anxiety to VBI, its agents and contractors or any other third party